This supervisor has been approved to provide supervision under the ACCESS TO SUPERVISION PROJECT.
I am a kind individual who is often quite detailed and task focused, but highly values the importance of reflective spaces. Through my own lived experience and work experience, I have grown to believe deeply in the importance of connection, honest conversations, and judgement free spaces that promote growth.
When I'm not working I spend my free time with my husband and small child, often at a playground, market or exploring new places.
This supervisor has been approved to provide supervision under the ACCESS TO SUPERVISION PROJECT. If you are a supervisee who has received an approval email/letter from the CMHL you may contact this supervisor for supervision for this project, then follow the stated processes for supervision payment.
I currently work as the Consumer Advisor within a large public mental health service. This is a 'systemic' role focused on providing consumer perspective within our executive and quality team. I also have a focus on supporting and developing the consumer workforce, and have a number of years experience providing consumer perspective supervision, and group co-reflection (based on the Intentional Peer Support model).
My previous work experience includes working as a peer support worker at Orygen within their Post Discharge Peer Support program.
- Intentional Peer Support (IPS) Core Training
- IPS Advanced Training
- IPS Organisational Train-the-trainer
- IPS in clinical mental health services
- Sustaining IPS co-reflections in your community
- IPS and boundaries attachments and endings
- Alternatives to Suicide peer support group facilitation training
- Co-design: How to Do it in the Real World, TACSI
- Consumer Perspective Supervision Training
- White Belt Service Improvement Training
- AOD Peer Worker Training, SHARC
- Therapeutic group work, Orygen Statewide
- Dual Diploma Community Service Work and Counselling
My approach to supervision
My approach is flexible based on who I might be working with. I value the opportunity to provide free flowing reflective spaces, and equally value the opportunity to provide more structures spaces focused on individual development goals.
Please contact me for additional information about costs related to group supervision, or sessions beyond 60minutes