Minimum inclusion criteria
Thank you for your interest in offering either Consumer or Family/Carer Perspective Supervision services. This database is designed to assist consumer workers or family/carer workers to find a suitable supervisor. Through wide consultation the following basic criteria for eligibility to be on this database were developed:
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a consumer or family/carer designated role
- You accept the underlying principles of the Consumer Perspective Supervision Framework or the Values and Principles of the Family/carer Lived Experience Workforce (Family/Carer Supervision Framework currently in development)
- You have attended training or can demonstrate equivalent consumer or family/carer perspective experience and expertise (e.g. you have testimonial(s) from supervisee(s) attesting to your knowledge and adherence to the values and principles of the Framework)
Most of the content you enter here will be visible on your publicly accessible listing on this database.
On page 2 of this form you will be asked for free text responses to the following:
- About me- Please describe in a paragraph or two, your background.
- My experience - Minimum 2 years in a designated consumer or family/carer role is required. List here designated consumer or family/carer roles you have previously held.
- My current role/work (optional) - Filling out this section may give potential supervisees confidence in the currency of your knowledge and experience and relevance to their work.
- My training (optional) - Specify any relevant training you have engaged in.
- My approach to supervision - Describe in a short paragraph or two the approach you take towards supervision, your values as a supervisor, any methods or tools you use, why you are offering this service, what motivates you and what you aim to provide.
It may be worth preparing your responses to these fields before you start to complete the form.
Availability & delivery